I know I reblog a lot of beautiful desks, beautiful notes… but remember you don’t have to get all this fancy stuff, and you don’t need to make your notes look pretty.
You just need to be comfortable et understand what you’re writing. If you don’t need to buy 10 highlighters, don’t! If you don’t need to listen to all these study playlists, don’t! If what works for you is just reading through your textbook, don’t worry about all that stuff you see on Tumblr.
Google like a boss!
This is relevant to librarian-ing.
This would make such an excellent hand out for students.
Wheee I use these! They make Google a much more effective search tool.
Follow these tips to brighten your morning!
- Stretch. It’s a wonderful way to loosen your joints and increase flexibility. It will also get rid of any knots in your muscles from sleeping! You can try yoga or meditation, too.
- Take a shower. Showers wake you up and will leave you feeling fresh and ready for the day!
- Make your bed. You’ll be less likely to get back in and it will make you feel productive!
- Eat a healthy breakfast. It’s the most important meal of the day, so give your body the calories and nutrients it needs!
- Turn on some music. It’ll leave you feeling happy, relaxed, and ready for the day!
- Wear something cute. You’ll be feeling confident and comfortable all day long! To save time, prepare your outfit the night before.
- Read an inspirational quote. Find one that motivates you!
- Wake up early. Give yourself plenty of time to get ready in the morning. If you’re less rushed, you’ll be in a better mood for the rest of the day.
- Drink a tall glass of water. It’ll get you hydrated and feeling good!
- Make a list of things you want to accomplish. Reward yourself at the end of the day if you complete all of your tasks. A list will help keep you focused and satisfied when you can check everything off!